Premier Doug Ford, joined by Greg Rickford, Minister of Indigenous Affairs, and Indigenous leaders make an announcement regarding Indian Residential School burial sites. Listen to their commitment here
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Afternoon session: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Evening session: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
· Grand Council Chief Reg Niganobe
· Anishinabek Citizenship Commission Jeanette Corbiere-Lavell
· Emcee Bob Goulais
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
* Registration is reserved, exclusively to:
- Citizens of the 39 Anishinabek Nation-affiliated First Nations.
- Citizens of those First Nations who have successfully ratified and are implementing Anishinaabe Governance.
- Chiefs and Councillors.
Space is limited. So please register today!
DOOR PRIZE DRAW – Register by June 24, 2021 to be eligible for door prize draws. You must be present to win.