This series of online forums/virtual town halls will provide opportunities to learn about Anishinaabe Governance and what our own governance system and laws can mean for future generations of Anishinabek.
The Governance Summit Series:
- April 29 – Foundations of Anishinaabe Governance
- May 27 – Relationships: Structures, Roles & Responsibilities
- June 24 – E-Dbendaagzijig Naaknigewin: Citizenship & Belonging
- July 22 – Leadership, Decision-Making & Accountability
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Registration is reserved, exclusively to:
- Citizens of the 39 Anishinabek Nation-affiliated First Nations.
- Citizens of those First Nations who have successfully ratified and are implementing Anishinaabe Governance.
- Chiefs and Councillors.
Space is limited. Please register here today!