Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Afternoon session: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Evening session: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
· Grand Council Chief Reg Niganobe
· Anishinabek Citizenship Commission Jeanette Corbiere-Lavell
· Emcee Bob Goulais
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
* Registration is reserved, exclusively to:
- Citizens of the 39 Anishinabek Nation-affiliated First Nations.
- Citizens of those First Nations who have successfully ratified and are implementing Anishinaabe Governance.
- Chiefs and Councillors.
Space is limited. So please register today!
DOOR PRIZE DRAW – Register by June 24, 2021 to be eligible for door prize draws. You must be present to win.
We are happy to report that your First Nation is now among seven Anishinabek First Nations that have successfully ratified the ANGA to date.
The ultimate goal of the ANGA is to have ratifying First Nations with effective laws in regard
a) leadership selection; b) citizenship; c) culture and language; d) management and operations of First Nation Government, and an operating second level of support by way of the collective body.ANGA
Information on the impact associated with the recent decision to keep schools closed for in-person instruction and continue with teacher-led remote learning through to the end of the school year.
Impact on Child Care Operations. Child and Family Programs. Funding. Health & Safety.